Re: [Yuricon] Mai Otome official site poll..

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      On Dec 13, 2005, at 10:12 AM, Ashley wrote:

      mellowrg wrote:

      Something to amuse yourselves with.

      Personally I voted Nao -> Arika. I wanna see them create problems for
      each other. It's not fair if Nina gets to hog all the fun.

      No, I'm not voting for Shizuru or Natsuki. (but I know a lot will) I
      guess I'm one of those minorities that don't care much; or maybe I
      just don't want another Gundam Seed Destiny in which the most popular
      characters of the previous season ends up being too dominating and
      ruining the dynamics

      Umm... it looked like a coupling poll... but since all I can do is read
      the names lol (good thing theyre all in kana)... I voted for Arika and
      Erstin. hehe

      OK, That killed about an hour. Thanks WWJDIC!
      "Best Partner Taisho" is the name of the contest, and has something to do with the Garderobe school festival. Basically you pick the ideal room attendant (oheyakakari) and oneesama pair. (So, technically, it's not a best couple poll per se . . . . ) Results will be posted on Tuesday, Jan. 10th. Aside from bragging rights, I don't know what first prize is, unless it's like a yearbook thing. (ex. Shizuru was voted most likely to incite obsessive stalking behavior in people she meets by her graduating class.)

    • Fujyuu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        So, somekind of preparation for a victory party between the first and second
        half of the series ?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
          Just in case.

          On Dec 13, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Fujyuu wrote:

          So, somekind of preparation for a victory party between the first and second
          half of the series ?

          Well, depending on the holiday schedule, I'm guessing Episode 14 might be airing that week, so possibly, but it just might be the obligatory school festival episode. I'm sure something will happen to interrupt the festivities, though. Maybe a declaration of war?