Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kamikaze Girls

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005

      On Dec 5, 2005, at 7:40 PM, atheniag wrote:

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, ladystardust hhh <ladystardusthhh@y...
      wrote:

      Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

      Since these are now licensed, and soon to be available, the official
      Yuricon position is "buy it, borrow it, rent it - don't steal it."

      You can get it at Jusco.
    • mantennashowers@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2005
          if u have netflix, they're getting copies once the dvd is released. (i have it in queue, pending release)

          Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?>>>

          I'm sure Japanese rental places carry it, if there's one near you. I'd
          recommend Video Jun here in LA, but last time I went there it seemed a
          tad fishy. (long story)

          Man, I really wanted to see Kamikaze Girls but the Nuart only had it
          for a week. I tried going afterschool but that theatre only shows
          weekday shows after 5. So at this point I'm waiting for the DVD. About
          one month to go.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          kitty =^!^=