Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kamikaze Girls

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2005
      Try looking for "Shimotsuma Monogatari" thats the way I was able to
      locate it after seeing it with some loli friends ^_^

      >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, ladystardust hhh <ladystardusthhh@y...
      >

      >>wrote:
      >>
      >>Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005

        wrote:

        Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

        Since these are now licensed, and soon to be available, the official
        Yuricon position is "buy it, borrow it, rent it - don't steal it."

        You can get it at Jusco.
      • mantennashowers@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2005
            if u have netflix, they're getting copies once the dvd is released. (i have it in queue, pending release)

            Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?>>>

            I'm sure Japanese rental places carry it, if there's one near you. I'd
            recommend Video Jun here in LA, but last time I went there it seemed a
            tad fishy. (long story)

            Man, I really wanted to see Kamikaze Girls but the Nuart only had it
            for a week. I tried going afterschool but that theatre only shows
            weekday shows after 5. So at this point I'm waiting for the DVD. About
            one month to go.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            kitty =^!^=