Re: Kamikaze Girls

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, ladystardust hhh <ladystardusthhh@y...
      > wrote:
      >
      > Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

      Since these are now licensed, and soon to be available, the official
      Yuricon position is "buy it, borrow it, rent it - don't steal it."

      Go in with a few friends and get a copy to share - at $16.99 for a
      DVD, four of you will pay less than $5/each. Then you can all watch it
      together and have a drinking game where you have to have a drink for
      every headbutt and spit. :-)

      > Sean Gaffney <sean@c...> wrote: Here I was going to tell
      you all about how awesome it was... and now I find Viz has
      > licensed it, so you will all soon know already.
      >
      > Get it in 3 delicious varieties!
      >
      > The manga: http://store.viz.com/product/GNVVV0105/s.1oSjUBCS
      >
      > The novel:
      > http://store.viz.com/browse/KAMIKAZGIRLS/BOOK/b.KAMIKAZGIRLS/s.
      1oSjUBCS

      > And the wonderful live-action movie:
      > http://store.viz.com/browse/KAMIKAZGIRLS/DVD/b.KAMIKAZGIRLS/s.
      1oSjUBCS

      > Preorder this, or your only friend will be this cabbage.
      >
      > --SG
      > --(headbutt)

    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2005
        Try looking for "Shimotsuma Monogatari" thats the way I was able to
        locate it after seeing it with some loli friends ^_^

        >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, ladystardust hhh <ladystardusthhh@y...
        >

        >>wrote:
        >>
        >>Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005

          wrote:

          Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?

          Since these are now licensed, and soon to be available, the official
          Yuricon position is "buy it, borrow it, rent it - don't steal it."

          You can get it at Jusco.
        • mantennashowers@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2005
              if u have netflix, they're getting copies once the dvd is released. (i have it in queue, pending release)

              Does anyone know of any place where I can find a torrent for it?>>>

              I'm sure Japanese rental places carry it, if there's one near you. I'd
              recommend Video Jun here in LA, but last time I went there it seemed a
              tad fishy. (long story)

              Man, I really wanted to see Kamikaze Girls but the Nuart only had it
              for a week. I tried going afterschool but that theatre only shows
              weekday shows after 5. So at this point I'm waiting for the DVD. About
              one month to go.

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              kitty =^!^=