Re: new Lililicious releases - Emo one-shots

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
      wrote:

      > The first yuri story from Water, "color color," is about two
      characters who think they probably shouldn't be together but are anyway.

      Twats is what they are.

      "Are we doing the wrong thing? We're doing the wrong thing, aren't
      we, etc"

      Hey, if they keep downing themselves because doing the "wrong thing"
      is adding a taboo thrill to the relationship, I say have a blast.
      BUT, if what I think in my head is true (Oh how could it not?),
      they're just beating themselves with the "Unnatural" stick, to which I
      say STFU and enjoy the goddamn date.

      Yuri books are all well and good, but it's a kick in the war-womb to
      have your enjoyment ruined by disagreeable content. Kinda like
      getting to the end of a damn funny Ichigo Mashimaro book, then seeing
      the "A Manga full of girls for boys" disclaimer at the end. Grrrrr...
      8_______8

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen