Re: Notes on the 10th Maria-sama ga Miteru novel, Part 3

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Iain <khaer@m...> wrote:

      > Thanks for these. Very illuminating (and frustrating, I wish I could
      > read the books for myself.)

      I'm getting a bit masochistic about reading Japanese novels. These are
      relatively easy, as I have e-text versions to cut and paste quickly
      into online translators. But the last few I don't have e-books for and
      so they will take a much longer time to read - and they already take
      about a month or so each...

      So of course I went out and bought some of the R.O.D. novels in case
      the Matrix chip for Japanese becomes available and I can suddenly read
      fluently. :-) I'm pretty much set on reading for the next 18 months or
      so now, provided I do nothing else.