Re: [Yuricon] Notes on the 10th Maria-sama ga Miteru novel, Part 3

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      Thanks for these. Very illuminating (and frustrating, I wish I could
      read the books for myself.)

      I'd intended to put off reading them until a flight to the UK at the end
      of this week, but I got caught up in the story and now need to find
      other reading material...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Iain <khaer@m...> wrote:

        > Thanks for these. Very illuminating (and frustrating, I wish I could
        > read the books for myself.)

        I'm getting a bit masochistic about reading Japanese novels. These are
        relatively easy, as I have e-text versions to cut and paste quickly
        into online translators. But the last few I don't have e-books for and
        so they will take a much longer time to read - and they already take
        about a month or so each...

        So of course I went out and bought some of the R.O.D. novels in case
        the Matrix chip for Japanese becomes available and I can suddenly read
        fluently. :-) I'm pretty much set on reading for the next 18 months or
        so now, provided I do nothing else.