Blue live action movie torrent

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      This is two news items, really. One - Tokyo toshokan is back up.

      Two, one of the torrents they have is for the live-action movie
      "Blue", based on the Nananan Kiriko manga "Blue." Appropriate seeing
      that Lililicious just released two Nananan stories. :-)

      The theme is about a first love/attraction between two girls, but
      don't expect it to go anywhere - it's a "beautiful summer memory" type
      of story. I think there's one kiss.

      I want to thank Okazu reader MimiruDesu for the link. It does have
      some seeds right now, so the download should be pretty fast. The file
      type is RM, just so you are foreworned.

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        atheniag wrote:

        > This is two news items, really. One - Tokyo toshokan is back up.
        >
        > Two, one of the torrents they have is for the live-action movie
        > "Blue", based on the Nananan Kiriko manga "Blue." Appropriate seeing
        > that Lililicious just released two Nananan stories. :-)
        >
        > The theme is about a first love/attraction between two girls, but
        > don't expect it to go anywhere - it's a "beautiful summer memory" type
        > of story. I think there's one kiss.
        >
        > I want to thank Okazu reader MimiruDesu for the link. It does have
        > some seeds right now, so the download should be pretty fast. The file
        > type is RM, just so you are foreworned.

        Theres been two kisses so far. And you dont need to download the actual
        real player to watch the movie. Google real alt, and you:ll get a
        program that just install the codecs. The movie itself is *really* dark,
        and Im not sure if its the movie itself, or if its my monitor, or my
        video settings... I have fiddled with the settings but nothing affects
        the brightness of the movie. Anyone else have this problem?

        Ashley