Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ chapter 8

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      It looks like Dynasty has picked up with the Kashimashi ~Girl Meets
      Girl~ manga where Studio Hashihime left off-- they just released chapter
      8, the first chapter of the second volume. Their webpage is
      http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/.

      Erin
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Erin Subramanian wrote:

        > It looks like Dynasty has picked up with the Kashimashi ~Girl Meets
        > Girl~ manga where Studio Hashihime left off-- they just released chapter
        > 8, the first chapter of the second volume. Their webpage is
        > http://dynasty.evalpowar.com/.
        >
        > Erin

        Bless you child! hehe. Im happy someone picked it back up. I can read
        the translation and buy the manga. ;)

        Ashley