Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 9 SPOILERS

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
      On Dec 2, 2005, at 7:13 PM, mellowrg wrote:

      which leads them to getting lost.. even worse, Erstin is bitten by a
      snake, and starts to develop a fever.

      This is a survival test and nobody has any anti-venom? or signal
      flares? I blame the writers. Bad writers, bad!

      Erstin explains that the nanomachines in their body combat that
      somehow, but I guess she's just not strong enough to began with.

      Hmmmm. Still doesn't excuse the lack of emergency backup, but it's quite possible Erstin's fever is a sign of the nanomachines working to repair the damage to her body. (If I'm remembering how they work correctly.)  In which case, her chances of survival just went up, provided of course her fever doesn't go above what her body can handle.

      -==-

      Serge

      http://ximatl.blogspot.com

    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005

        > >> This is a survival test and nobody has any anti-venom? or signal
        > >> flares? I blame the writers. Bad writers, bad!
        > >>

        > > Erstin explains that the nanomachines in their body combat that
        > > somehow, but I guess she's just not strong enough to began with.
        >

        > Hmmmm. Still doesn't excuse the lack of emergency backup, but it's
        > quite possible Erstin's fever is a sign of the nanomachines working
        > to repair the damage to her body. (If I'm remembering how they work
        > correctly.) In which case, her chances of survival just went up,
        > provided of course her fever doesn't go above what her body can handle.
        >
        > -==-
        > Serge
        > http://ximatl.blogspot.com

        Well, I think it's part of the exam. They're not allowed to bring food
        or water, much less medicine. The emergency backup is the "I give up"
        button, which means they'll save you, but you'll fail the test.
      • Ran Anxiang
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005

          mellowrg <mellowrg@...> wrote:
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite wrote:

          > >> This is a survival test and nobody has any anti-venom? or signal
          > >> flares? I blame the writers. Bad writers, bad!
          > >>

          > > Erstin explains that the nanomachines in their body combat that
          > > somehow, but I guess she's just not strong enough to began with.
          >

          > Hmmmm. Still doesn't excuse the lack of emergency backup, but it's
          > quite possible Erstin's fever is a sign of the nanomachines working
          > to repair the damage to her body. (If I'm remembering how they work
          > correctly.) In which case, her chances of survival just went up,
          > provided of course her fever doesn't go above what her body can handle.
          >
          > -==-
          > Serge
          > http://ximatl.blogspot.com

          Well, I think it's part of the exam. They're not allowed to bring food
          or water, much less medicine. The emergency backup is the "I give up"
          button, which means they'll save you, but you'll fail the test.

          I just got done watching a subbed version of the ep, and when they're making camp Erstin comments that she's "already administered the antibodies" to Arika.  I wonder if perhaps their back-up emergency medicine *was* tampered with...

          Anxiang

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/