Re: [Yuricon] It's official

  • Lupine Aura
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      Awesome! My computer does not support Japanese language (and even if it did, my translation skills are slipping), so all I can make out is the banner announcement advirtising the OVAs and the text on the photo that says "welcome home big sister"...any other news on when it is coming out (besides just 2006) and what the general storyline is?

      Thanks!

      On 11/22/05, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
      News of the third season of marimite OVA has appeared on the official site:

      http://www.gokigenyou.com/index.htm

      New picture, too. :-)

      Now I'll *never* catch up...

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM