Re: Mai HiME specials

  • Syk~
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
      Nice, I wanted to see those fansubbed in English... :)

      In case someone doesn't have the rest of the omakes, I could upload them somewhere (some are raw, some have French subtitles). I got them from www.maihime.fr, but it looks like Mai HiME was licensed in France and they took the omakes down.

      There's one more about Natsuki and Shizuru in DVD 8, and one about Natsuki in DVD 9. The rest are very nice too.