more yuri found

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
      'sup,
       was watching ep. 57 of Bleach a few days ago, and lo and behold, another yuri relationship blooms (well, not so much bloomed as recounted). seems the resident neko, Yoruichi, and the "little bee" Soi Fong had an interesting relationship way back when. now i know that they have not done much with the first yuri trio in this series, so i'm waiting to see what becomes of these two. just thought i'd mention this, in case some folk are not yet "caught up" with teh Bleach eps, give 'em something to look forward to.

      kitty =^!^=
      BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
        kitten wrote:

        > 'sup,
        > was watching ep. 57 of Bleach a few days ago, and lo and behold,
        > another yuri relationship blooms (well, not so much bloomed as
        > recounted). seems the resident neko, Yoruichi, and the "little bee"
        > Soi Fong had an interesting relationship way back when. now i know
        > that they have not done much with the first yuri trio in this series,
        > so i'm waiting to see what becomes of these two. just thought i'd
        > mention this, in case some folk are not yet "caught up" with teh
        > Bleach eps, give 'em something to look forward to.

        Yes, I knew about the Yoruichi x Soi Fong pairing since long ago because
        of the fan art that pops up on iichan. Just didnt know if it was a real
        pairing or just wishful dreaming. I liked the pairing of the glasses
        girl and Inoue. :)

        Oh, and any one reading the manga, did you catch the part where Karin (I
        think), says: "Dad's blowing his chicken!" In volume two I believe. I
        laughed *so* hard at that one, even though it wasnt meaning that...

        Ashley
      • Jamie Wells
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
          And the snippit afterwords where there were different animal whistles and the dad is like "I think I'll choose the chicken whistle"

          This series cracks me up both Manga and Anime.  :D

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
            Jamie Wells wrote:

            > And the snippit afterwords where there were different animal whistles
            > and the dad is like "I think I'll choose the chicken whistle"
            >
            > This series cracks me up both Manga and Anime. :D
            >

            > */Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>/* wrote:
            >
            > kitten wrote:
            >
            > > 'sup,
            > > was watching ep. 57 of Bleach a few days ago, and lo and behold,
            > > another yuri relationship blooms (well, not so much bloomed as
            > > recounted). seems the resident neko, Yoruichi, and the "little bee"
            > > Soi Fong had an interesting relationship way back when. now i know
            > > that they have not done much with the first yuri trio in this
            > series,
            > > so i'm waiting to see what becomes of these two. just thought i'd
            > > mention this, in case some folk are not yet "caught up" with teh
            > > Bleach eps, give 'em something to look forward to.
            > >

            > Yes, I knew about the Yoruichi x Soi Fong pairing since long ago
            > because
            > of the fan art that pops up on iichan. Just didnt know if it was a
            > real
            > pairing or just wishful dreaming. I liked the pairing of the glasses
            > girl and Inoue. :)
            >
            > Oh, and any one reading the manga, did you catch the part where
            > Karin (I
            > think), says: "Dad's blowing his chicken!" In volume two I believe. I
            > laughed *so* hard at that one, even though it wasnt meaning that...
            >
            > Ashley

            The whistle bit was hilarious, Arch de Triumph whistle! XD
            For a fighting anime/manga, its pretty darn interesting. Its been
            getting exciting since ep 50 or there abouts. Just wish it wasnt so
            DBZ-like. hehe.

            Ashley
          • Chikane Himemiya
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2005
              lol I've actually BEEN on top of the Arch de Triumph, and such.....I was in Paris for 6 weeks in the beginning of this year...I have pictures of it too....

              Jamie Wells wrote:

              > And the snippit afterwords where there were different animal whistles
              > and the dad is like "I think I'll choose the chicken whistle"
              >
              > This series cracks me up both Manga and Anime.  :D
              >

              > */Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>/* wrote:
              >
              >     kitten wrote:
              >
              >     > 'sup,
              >     >  was watching ep. 57 of Bleach a few days ago, and lo and behold,
              >     > another yuri relationship blooms (well, not so much bloomed as
              >     > recounted). seems the resident neko, Yoruichi, and the "little bee"
              >     > Soi Fong had an interesting relationship way back when. now i know
              >     > that they have not done much with the first yuri trio in this
              >     series,
              >     > so i'm waiting to see what becomes of these two. just thought i'd
              >     > mention this, in case some folk are not yet "caught up" with teh
              >     > Bleach eps, give 'em something to look forward to.
              >     >
              >
              >     Yes, I knew about the Yoruichi x Soi Fong pairing since long ago
              >     because
              >     of the fan art that pops up on iichan. Just didnt know if it was a
              >     real
              >     pairing or just wishful dreaming. I liked the pairing of the glasses
              >     girl and Inoue. :)
              >
              >     Oh, and any one reading the manga, did you catch the part where
              >     Karin (I
              >     think), says: "Dad's blowing his chicken!" In volume two I believe. I
              >     laughed *so* hard at that one, even though it wasnt meaning that...
              >
              >     Ashley

              The whistle bit was hilarious, Arch de Triumph whistle! XD
              For a fighting anime/manga, its pretty darn interesting. Its been
              getting exciting since ep 50 or there abouts. Just wish it wasnt so
              DBZ-like. hehe.

              Ashley

              "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
              Shay/Rumiel