Shoujo-ai Art community

  • Bee Q
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      This is a new LiveJournal community that I visit:
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoujo_ai_art/

      Currently, there's a few KnM and MariMite fan art, but it'll be great
      to see more and from other series too! So if you're artistically
      inclined, or just feeling artistic, or enjoy a cosy atmosphere, please
      come and join in :)

      (I hope it's okay to plug here. If not, please let me know, or direct
      me to this list's etiquette FAQ if there's one - much appreciated,
      thanks!)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Bee Q" <beechan@p...> wrote:

        > This is a new LiveJournal community that I visit:
        > http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoujo_ai_art/
        >

        > (I hope it's okay to plug here. If not, please let me know, or
        direct
        > me to this list's etiquette FAQ if there's one - much appreciated,
        > thanks!)

        We highly encourage links to sites of interest. :-)

        This list's FAQs are at: http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html