Re: [Yuricon] Re: Rose of Versailles and Takarzuka

  • rosepress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
      In a message dated 11/3/2005 5:15:48 PM Central Standard Time, redadmiralgorshkov@... writes:

      Of course, you also don't know the true meaning of having 25
      semi-wild animals clamber all over you, shouting unintelligibly,
      until you've spent time with Japanese elementary school kids on
      their lunch break.

      I don't know about that - I used to work at the Science Museum of Minnesota. Had kids all over the place, and they were my job. Godawlmighty, when you have a whole classroom of kids, just bussed to the museum, surrounded by another ten classrooms of kids in equal disarray ....

      Ellen Rose