Azumanga Daioh AMV

  • Bee Q
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      On the subject of AMV's, I saw this one at a recent-ish anime con and
      it was a fan favourite. Apparently it won a whole sweep of awards at
      various cons, and if you've seen it, it's pretty clear why :)

      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=76240

      I don't know if it's been plugged here, sorry if it has. The version I
      saw was an extended one with (I think) this Southpark one added on:

      http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=56085

      It's a shame that the extended version's not available at the website,
      because I thought Cartman was just the best XD