Re: [Yuricon] Loveless licensed by Media Blasters

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      atheniag wrote:

      > >From ANN:
      >
      > Loveless Licensed (2005-11-03 18:03:47)
      > Media Blasters has informed us tonight that they will be releasing the
      > first volume of the Loveless TV series on DVD starting February 14.
      > They will be releasing 12 episodes and extras on 3 volumes.
      >
      > I'll give them a buzz and see about doing some fun cross-promotion
      > thingy with us. :-)

      Thanks for that bit of info! I hope the cover for the dvds with Yamato
      and Kouya is nice and yuri-ish, or atleast has them on the cover. ^^

      Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

        > Thanks for that bit of info! I hope the cover for the dvds with
        Yamato
        > and Kouya is nice and yuri-ish, or atleast has them on the cover. ^^

        The Japanese one does. Assuming they can use that art (they can't
        always...some companies are really weird about that) there'll be at
        least one nice Kouya x Yamato cover.

        I'll put calling them onto my to-do list.