Loveless licensed by Media Blasters

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      From ANN:

      Loveless Licensed (2005-11-03 18:03:47)
      Media Blasters has informed us tonight that they will be releasing the
      first volume of the Loveless TV series on DVD starting February 14.
      They will be releasing 12 episodes and extras on 3 volumes.

      I'll give them a buzz and see about doing some fun cross-promotion
      thingy with us. :-)

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        atheniag wrote:

        > >From ANN:
        >
        > Loveless Licensed (2005-11-03 18:03:47)
        > Media Blasters has informed us tonight that they will be releasing the
        > first volume of the Loveless TV series on DVD starting February 14.
        > They will be releasing 12 episodes and extras on 3 volumes.
        >
        > I'll give them a buzz and see about doing some fun cross-promotion
        > thingy with us. :-)

        Thanks for that bit of info! I hope the cover for the dvds with Yamato
        and Kouya is nice and yuri-ish, or atleast has them on the cover. ^^

        Ashley
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

          > Thanks for that bit of info! I hope the cover for the dvds with
          Yamato
          > and Kouya is nice and yuri-ish, or atleast has them on the cover. ^^

          The Japanese one does. Assuming they can use that art (they can't
          always...some companies are really weird about that) there'll be at
          least one nice Kouya x Yamato cover.

          I'll put calling them onto my to-do list.