Re: [Yuricon] Saiyuu no Ryokou: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko, Issue 35

  • Kavala Antaoi
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      Well if a chapter being late, means we get to wait eagarly for something as wondefful as that, I don't mind it being late :P
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kavala Antaoi <malikxbakura@g...>
        wrote:

        > Well if a chapter being late, means we get to wait eagarly for
        something as
        > wondefful as that, I don't mind it being late :P

        Well, gosh. You keep saying things like that and I may even do edit it
        next time. :-)

        Glad you enjoyed it. :-)

      • James Morris
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
          I know you said the latest enstalement was late but as I keep saying, good work Erica, keep up the good Yuri : )