[WWW] More Yuricon website updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      At last - "The List" has been updated for the first time in a while. Thanks
      to everyone that sent in names! Suggestions for lesbian, lersbian wanna-bees
      and lesbian oughta-bes to be added are always welcome at any time! Send your
      suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with subject line: Suggestion for
      "The List".
      http://www.yuricon.org/list/index.html

      As always, if a title is available on the yuricon shop, the title is linked.

      New Links up on the Links page: http://www.yuricon.org/links.html
      and some dead ones removed. Reciprocal linking is always appreciated!

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        Erica Friedman wrote:

        > At last - "The List" has been updated for the first time in a while.
        > Thanks
        > to everyone that sent in names! Suggestions for lesbian, lersbian
        > wanna-bees
        > and lesbian oughta-bes to be added are always welcome at any time!
        > Send your
        > suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with subject line: Suggestion
        > for
        > "The List".
        > http://www.yuricon.org/list/index.html
        >
        > As always, if a title is available on the yuricon shop, the title is
        > linked.
        >
        > New Links up on the Links page: http://www.yuricon.org/links.html
        > and some dead ones removed. Reciprocal linking is always appreciated!

        > http://www.yuricon.org

        > Because fanfic does not have to suck

        Theres a definite lack of Aoi & Chie on the Mai Hime section of your
        list. :P

        Ashley
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [WWW] More Yuricon website updates
          >Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:12:21 -0500

          Suggestions for lesbian, lersbian
          > > wanna-bees
          > > and lesbian oughta-bes to be added are always welcome at any time!
          > > Send your
          > > suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with subject line: Suggestion
          >for "The List"

          >Theres a definite lack of Aoi & Chie on the Mai Hime section of your
          >list. :P

          As I expressed above - can you please send suggestions to
          anilesbocon01@...? I have a separate folder for all suggestions - I
          just don't have time to go through the group archives surfing for them when
          I'm ready to do an update. Thanks!