Call for yuri panelists for Sakuracon in Seattle

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi all!

      One last time I'm asking for volunteers to assist me at Sakuracon in
      Seattle, March 24-26, 2006. I'm looking for a person or two to help at the
      table in the Merchant's Alley - good sales skills a plus, and for the yuri
      panel, Saturday night at 9PM - good yuri knowledge a must.

      If you are interested, please email me at yuricon@... with
      "Sakuracon volunteer" in the subject line. I may be able to provide you with
      a panelist's badge and if you help me at the table, I pick up lunch. :-)

      Please respond asap if you are available.