RE: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 4 Raw (Mild Spoilers)

  • Fujyuu
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005

      Rather than to marry, I think it implies more on "having child" part. The
      "man" part could be less important :)
    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

> [...]
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *
        > *

        I thought
        > the whole "woman giving up her happines" line was a bit too much like
        > 'women are only happy when married (and in the kitchen)' but that might

        I think the show is trying to tell you that's just one of the many
        things an Otome has to abandon. Franky, even if an Otome was gay for
        her mistresss I doubt it will be all peachy.