Kannaduki no Miko AMV

  • windam_2000
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      bakablonde has a nice KnM amv. Click on the 'Anything' link on her
      webpage.
      http://www.bakablonde.com/amv.htm

      -win
    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 10, 2006
        In a message dated 1/9/2006 8:25:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:
        I admit to having a German Uranus/Neptune paper doll book. The art is
        vile and the writing is hysterical, but it's Haruka and Michiru
        dammit! LOL

        Since you'll scan in youra - I'll scan in mine and we can all play
        dolly dressup. (You know, know that I think about it - I think I have
        a Inner Senshi dress-up doll something on the shrine too. I really
        need to go through that and see what's there.
        We need standardization! How many pixels for the full-height Sailor Moon? That way, the clothes for one set might have a better chance of fitting on the other.

        I'm not sure the publisher of the dolls even knows from Sailor Moon. These are obviously the Inner Senshi, but there are seifuku for only Moon and Mercury. And they have Artemis, but not Luna. Still - kawaii. I hope I can find the Outers.

        No scans until February, but then I can put them up to the group files section. Until then - I'm not sure what Mary Monica had for dinner last night, but it had tentacles ...

        Ellen Rose