shoujoai panel to be at Con No Baka

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      hi hi everyone,

      Long time no see. I thought some of you here in Toronto might be interested
      to know that there is a new con springing up next month, Novemenber and I
      will be running a shoujo ai panel there. Sorry that it is such a late notice
      seeing as I didn't find out about the con until 2 of my friends started
      harassing me about attending because I'm skipped out on the last 2 years
      worth. It is a small and simple con that is in the search for more panelist.
      If any of you are interested in coming for fun or to be a panelist you can
      find more info here:

      http://www.connobaka.com/

      Hope to see some of you there. I've missed meeting up with alot of you.

      Well jaa ne

      Writer/artist Kathryn K Williams
      http://www.KatAndNekoManga.ca