Re: Mai Otome 3 SPOILERS

  • chikiko_saotome
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
      >It's definitely more than a professional partnership, they are pretty
      >familiar with each other, especially when no one else is around.
      >Since Shizuru seems to enjoy teasing Natsuki, and Natsuki reacts
      >despite herself, more often than not, that's usually a sign of very
      >close relationship. I'd say intimate, but I'm still hedging my bets.

      I also found that to be the case. In episode when Mashiro goes in to
      complain about Arika and Nina (after they saved her life 3 times)
      Shizuru (who has her eyes closed) hand Natsuki the report without her
      asking for it, and Natsuki knew that Shizuru would was going to give
      it to her since she didnt even really bother to look back to make sure
      Shizuru gave it to her. This, at least to me, signifies they are
      extremely familiar with each other in at least a professional setting.

      For a more personal clue into their relationship though, i would point
      out the scene in episode 3 when Shizuru hugs Arika to activate her
      suite, Natsuki looks away looking very upset.

      Also is it me or is Nina the girl that sits right across from Mai in
      Mai-Hime?