Plug for Yuricon Staffer Stacy's new comics store

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hello all -

      I want to share this little piece of news with you today - Yuricon
      Staffer Stacy, who has been running online comics and collectibles
      store Comic Fusion (http://store.comicfusion.net/) for some time is
      now opening up a brick and mortar location in Flemington, NJ.

      Grand opening is next weekend at 42 Main Street in Flemington, NJ and
      I'll be there on Saturday to help Stacy out. (In fact I was there
      today unpacking and setting up - they place is really nice!)

      If you're in the Central Jersey area, or aren't, but don't mind
      driving, do please stop by and give Stacy encouragement and money! She
      has a very spiffy anime figures section all set up by yours truly - it
      has at least a few characters of interest to us. More than a few in
      fact. I picked up a lovely Maggie from ROD The TV today, there's some
      Ikkitousen figurines and the most surprising to me - Akari from Battle
      Athletes! I didn't even know they made BA figurines.

      I'm going to plug some nice pre-order stuff from the Comic Fusion
      website on Okazu this week, but do take a look at their website - they
      have some spiffy goods.

      If anyone wants to come by and help me help Stacy, let me know, so we
      don't arrive in a group of 40 and cause her stress. :-) And if you're
      ever in Flemington, definitely stop by and by a googaw or three.

      Remember - if you're gonna get it anyway, you might as well get it
      from a friend and Stacy and Comic Fusion is as good a friend as you'll
      find.

      BTW, Comic Fusion also does subscriptions for magazines and manga
      series - a full service shop online and off. :-)