Re: [Yuricon] Instead of spamming the list with bad fanfic...yuri fanfic lists?

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
      >Feel free, if you haven't already, to put the link up in the links
      >section
      of this groups homepage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon

      I think I will, now that you mention it...the thought hadn't even
      occurred to me! ^_^ Thanks for the reminder.

      >And also feel free to send any links that might be of interest to me
      >at
      anilesbocon01@... to put on the YC website. :-)

      Hmm...I'll have to have a look through my bookmarks and see if I can
      find anything you don't know about already. ^_~

      CW

      Against gay marriage? Then don't marry one!!

      elsewherecw@...
      LJ: elsewherecw
      GJ: elsewherecw

      Visit Yuriville.net, and get your yuri fix!

      Like kink? Like squick? Like to write? Join us!
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/kinksquickwrite/