Re: [Yuricon] Instead of spamming the list with bad fanfic...yuri fanfic lists?

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2005
      >Which I would never have discovered without this
      list; thank you, CW.

      No, thank you. I'm glad to see people making use of Yuriville...it
      seems it's been a success, and that makes me incredibly happy. ^_^ I
      hope even more yuri fans find their way over to us. :) (Note: That's a
      subtle hint to any of you who haven't visited the site yet, in case
      you hadn't noticed. *wink*)

      CW, who's behind on e-mail

      Against gay marriage? Then don't marry one!!

      elsewherecw@...
      LJ: elsewherecw
      GJ: elsewherecw

      Visit Yuriville.net, and get your yuri fix!

      Like kink? Like squick? Like to write? Join us!
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/kinksquickwrite/
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
        >From: kanariya <kanariya@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Instead of spamming the list with bad fanfic...yuri
        >fanfic lists?
        >Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:17:56 -0600
        >
        > >Which I would never have discovered without this
        >list; thank you, CW.
        >
        >No, thank you. I'm glad to see people making use of Yuriville...it
        >seems it's been a success, and that makes me incredibly happy. ^_^ I
        >hope even more yuri fans find their way over to us. :) (Note: That's a
        >subtle hint to any of you who haven't visited the site yet, in case
        >you hadn't noticed. *wink*)

        Feel free, if you haven't already, to put the link up in the links section
        of this groups homepage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon

        And also feel free to send any links that might be of interest to me at
        anilesbocon01@... to put on the YC website. :-)

      • kanariya
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
          >Feel free, if you haven't already, to put the link up in the links
          >section
          of this groups homepage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon

          I think I will, now that you mention it...the thought hadn't even
          occurred to me! ^_^ Thanks for the reminder.

          >And also feel free to send any links that might be of interest to me
          >at
          anilesbocon01@... to put on the YC website. :-)

          Hmm...I'll have to have a look through my bookmarks and see if I can
          find anything you don't know about already. ^_~

          CW