Re: [Yuricon] Re: Juicy Mother (scans)

  • Jesse James
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
      atheniag wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jesse James <mardukzero@w...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Jen wrote:
      >

      > > Then, knowing there's at least one potential intrest holder,
      > with
      > > permission from the admins, I'll upload my Lain ending rewrite fic.
      > It's
      > > basicly my mind's version of the Lain ending written.
      >
      > >From the List FAQ's at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.html:
      >
      > "Can I post fics or art?
      >
      > Links to new yuri/shoujoai fiction or art are strongly encouraged, but
      > yes, you can post them on the group. If the file is exceptionally
      > large - especially art files, you might want to upload it to the Files
      > section of the Yuricon group page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/
      > Yuricon/files rather than sending it as an attachment.
      >
      > Please keep art and fics tasteful - ecchi should be well-labeled in
      > the subject line - but *please* don't post anything horribly explicit
      > without permission from the list owner. And if you're not *entirely*
      > sure - run it by the list owner anyway, she's notorious for her
      > standards"
      >
      > This policy has been basically unchanged since 2001.

      Heh. Thanks. I didn't remember just what it said and didn't even
      think to check the FAQ. ^^;; All I really retained was the asking part.
      Well, then, I'll get to that next time I'm messing with my other terminal.

      In the meantime, here's a link to my other fic which I already have
      uploaded:

      http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/dbz_genkidama/painexrikku.txt
      (yeah...it's a really old account >.>)

      While the other is clean and all, this one is very "plot, what plot?"
      and lemony. So, yeah. LEMON WARNING. As the filename says, it's FFX-2
      PainexRikku. Enjoy, and anyone who feels so inclined, feel free to
      comment. (But please. I already realize that it's got no story to speak
      of; I just would like comments on the writing style, amount/lack of
      cheesiness in wording, etc.)

      ~Marduk Zero

      --
      -Can we go to the place where we're forgiven?-