Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 1635

  • Shane M
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      Mai HiME is beautiful, man. I love it so much.

      Shizuru x Natsuki? FOREVER.

      I don't think that they're in a relationship, exactly,
      at the end of the series but I'm pretty sure that
      Natsuki is being less phobic and more open to the idea
      as time goes by. I could definitely see them
      /becoming/ a couple after the series ended, but it
      might take a while.

      Natsuki seems a little scared of love in general, but
      without the fighting to use as an excuse to avoid
      relationships, she's getting better.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com