Re: Read or Die

  • Chris Davies
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lupine Aura <LupineAura@g...> wrote:

      > Okay, I finally want to see Read or Die, but I am a bit confused. Is
      there
      > one TV season and three OVAs? Is that correct? In what order should I
      watch
      > them?

      There is an OVA series with three parts, and a TV series that is its
      sequel.

      Chris Davies.
    • Chikane Himemiya
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
        I donno of two other movies, but the first movie and then watch the Series.....The series ties into the movie....It's four years later from the movie....

        Lupine Aura <LupineAura@...> wrote:
        Okay, I finally want to see Read or Die, but I am a bit confused. Is there one TV season and three OVAs? Is that correct? In what order should I watch them?

        Thank you!
        Lupine

        "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
        Shay/Rumiel

        Yahoo! for Good
      • Lupine Aura
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
          Thanks!

          On 10/7/05, Chikane Himemiya <chikane_himiko@...> wrote:
          I donno of two other movies, but the first movie and then watch the Series.....The series ties into the movie....It's four years later from the movie....

          Lupine Aura <LupineAura@...> wrote:
          Okay, I finally want to see Read or Die, but I am a bit confused. Is there one TV season and three OVAs? Is that correct? In what order should I watch them?

          Thank you!
          Lupine

          "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
          Shay/Rumiel

          Yahoo! for Good

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Chikane Himemiya

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
              The three OVAs are first, then the series chronologicaly.

              Blaine