Re: [Yuricon] Re: Sailor Moon

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 7, 2005
      Interesting. The only incident I can think of is the episode where Makoto
      takes a ride with Huruka and Usagi, Minako and Rei crank the gossip machine up
      to 11. Ami blows her stack over this, which is one of the only times in the
      series where she goes balistic.

      On the other hand, this could also be explained by the fact that the other
      senshi were too busy gossiping to remember that Makoto had a Dioman chasing
      her.

      Craig

    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 10, 2006
        In a message dated 1/9/2006 8:25:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:
        I admit to having a German Uranus/Neptune paper doll book. The art is
        vile and the writing is hysterical, but it's Haruka and Michiru
        dammit! LOL

        Since you'll scan in youra - I'll scan in mine and we can all play
        dolly dressup. (You know, know that I think about it - I think I have
        a Inner Senshi dress-up doll something on the shrine too. I really
        need to go through that and see what's there.
        We need standardization! How many pixels for the full-height Sailor Moon? That way, the clothes for one set might have a better chance of fitting on the other.

        I'm not sure the publisher of the dolls even knows from Sailor Moon. These are obviously the Inner Senshi, but there are seifuku for only Moon and Mercury. And they have Artemis, but not Luna. Still - kawaii. I hope I can find the Outers.

        No scans until February, but then I can put them up to the group files section. Until then - I'm not sure what Mary Monica had for dinner last night, but it had tentacles ...

        Ellen Rose