Re: [Yuricon] Kannaduki no Miko

  • Lupine Aura
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 6, 2005
      Wow, now I did not watch the clip after the credits! Thanks! That totally makes my night! I need to go watch it now. A real life happy girl-on-girl happy ending? *big hugs*

      ~Lupine

      On 10/6/05, gee pal <geepal@...> wrote:
      Hey Lupine

      Just wondering if you saw the ending of the last
      episode of KnM (the closing clip after the credits)?
      The anime actually ended with them meeting again few
      years later.  Chikane was reincarnated and met Himeko
      in town or something.  Himeko knew it was Chikane
      because of the hair and the shell necklace that Himeko
      lost during their duel.  As they hug, Himeko ended the
      series with the quote "And we fall in love all over
      again." - (japanese)Sosite mata koi ni ochiru.
      This is actually my favorite lesbian anime more than
      Utena.
      Hope you get to see the ending.

      Hard to find nice anime where the main characters are
      lesbians and the dubs/subs sometimes are not accurate
      to the japanese narration just like the anime is not
      exactly like the manga. :(

      Some others I've watched are:
      box, yami to boushi to hon no tabibito
      Read Or Die & Read Or Dream (Nenene and Yomiko, Nancy
      and Yomiko, Anita and Hishami)
      Noir
      Madlax
      Devilman Lady
      Kurau Phantom Memory
      Figure 17 - one side love thingie
      Battle Athletes - seems like its a one side love
      thingie
      Air Master
      Vandread - most of the characters are lesbians but not
      the main characters
      Brother, Dear Brother - the girl ends up straight :(
      My Hime has lesbian characters in it.
      Kiddy Grade - not a lesbian thing but the characters
      are tough and cool.  Should be a lesbian anime is what
      I think.

      Other rec's are more than welcome.  Want to expand my
      collection.

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 10, 2006
        In a message dated 1/9/2006 8:25:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, anilesbocon01@... writes:
        I admit to having a German Uranus/Neptune paper doll book. The art is
        vile and the writing is hysterical, but it's Haruka and Michiru
        dammit! LOL

        Since you'll scan in youra - I'll scan in mine and we can all play
        dolly dressup. (You know, know that I think about it - I think I have
        a Inner Senshi dress-up doll something on the shrine too. I really
        need to go through that and see what's there.
        We need standardization! How many pixels for the full-height Sailor Moon? That way, the clothes for one set might have a better chance of fitting on the other.

        I'm not sure the publisher of the dolls even knows from Sailor Moon. These are obviously the Inner Senshi, but there are seifuku for only Moon and Mercury. And they have Artemis, but not Luna. Still - kawaii. I hope I can find the Outers.

        No scans until February, but then I can put them up to the group files section. Until then - I'm not sure what Mary Monica had for dinner last night, but it had tentacles ...

        Ellen Rose