Re: [Yuricon] ALC Publishing signs with DCD to distribute 100% yuri manga to book stores

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      >From: Johann Chua <johannchua@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] ALC Publishing signs with DCD to distribute 100%
      >yuri manga to book stores
      >Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:56:06
      >
      >Will YM2 be available for back-orders? Ordering through my comic shop is a
      >bit more convenient than mail-order.

      Our agreement with Diamond already covers the "hobby market", i.e., comic
      stores. They can order YM2 through Diamond's Previews Magazine. (YM2 became
      available that way this past summer.)

      The agreement for the major chain stores covers the US, UK, Australia and
      Canada and is for publications going forward - no back orders.

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005