Re: [Yuricon] Marimite Moment (Kind of, Sort of, Maybe)

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
      kitten wrote:

      > worked fine for me. got the zip file on my hd, waiting to be read.

      It's very odd. From the office and home I can't get there at all,
      there's a routing failure somewhere a long way from me.

      From both of my external servers I have no problems getting to the
      server at all, so I've managed to download it and transfer from there.

      If anyone else is having trouble I can forward a copy.

      --
      For a moment I feel the coldness
      Of everything that’s been taken away.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        Iain wrote:

        >kitten wrote:
        >

        >>worked fine for me. got the zip file on my hd, waiting to be read.
        >>

        >It's very odd. From the office and home I can't get there at all,
        >there's a routing failure somewhere a long way from me.
        >
        >>From both of my external servers I have no problems getting to the
        >server at all, so I've managed to download it and transfer from there.
        >
        >If anyone else is having trouble I can forward a copy.

        Never mind. I understand it now. It's not likely to affect anyone else -
        and it's a truly bizarre coincidence that it hits two out of four of my
        addresses. I detest coincidences in fiction with a passion that borders
        on pathology, but they happen all the time in the real world. <sigh>