Re: [Yuricon] Marimite Moment (Kind of, Sort of, Maybe)

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2005
      redadmiral66 wrote:

      > Whoops. I should put some yuri-related stuff in this, shouldn't I?
      > Yesterday, I happened across a scanslation by Anime Waves of a one-
      > shot manga called 'Concerto' by Hattori Mitsuru. It gets 1 strike on
      > Erica's hit-list, in that it's (shockingly, given current
      > trends) about schoolgirls. But they are 18 (and look it, more or
      > less), and the relationship does go somewhere, so it gets to move to
      > first base at least (in more ways than one). I for one will declare
      > it to be 'good'. The download may be found here, so you can
      > all judge for yourselves:
      >
      > http://www.animewaves.net/index.php?goto=m-concerto

      Has anyone been able to make this link work, or did we slashdot it? I've
      tried since this message arrived...
    • kitten
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
        worked fine for me. got the zip file on my hd, waiting to be read.

        Iain <khaer@...> wrote:
        redadmiral66 wrote:

        > Whoops. I should put some yuri-related stuff in this, shouldn't I?
        > Yesterday, I happened across a scanslation by Anime Waves of a one-
        > shot manga called 'Concerto' by Hattori Mitsuru. It gets 1 strike on
        > Erica's hit-list, in that it's (shockingly, given current
        > trends) about schoolgirls. But they are 18 (and look it, more or
        > less), and the relationship does go somewhere, so it gets to move to
        > first base at least (in more ways than one). I for one will declare
        > it to be 'good'. The download may be found here, so you can
        > all judge for yourselves:
        >
        > http://www.animewaves.net/index.php?goto=m-concerto

        Has anyone been able to make this link work, or did we slashdot it? I've
        tried since this message arrived...

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        kitty =^!^=
        BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

        Yahoo! for Good
      • Iain
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
          kitten wrote:

          > worked fine for me. got the zip file on my hd, waiting to be read.

          It's very odd. From the office and home I can't get there at all,
          there's a routing failure somewhere a long way from me.

          From both of my external servers I have no problems getting to the
          server at all, so I've managed to download it and transfer from there.

          If anyone else is having trouble I can forward a copy.

          --
          For a moment I feel the coldness
          Of everything that’s been taken away.
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2005
            Iain wrote:

            >kitten wrote:
            >

            >>worked fine for me. got the zip file on my hd, waiting to be read.
            >>

            >It's very odd. From the office and home I can't get there at all,
            >there's a routing failure somewhere a long way from me.
            >
            >>From both of my external servers I have no problems getting to the
            >server at all, so I've managed to download it and transfer from there.
            >
            >If anyone else is having trouble I can forward a copy.

            Never mind. I understand it now. It's not likely to affect anyone else -
            and it's a truly bizarre coincidence that it hits two out of four of my
            addresses. I detest coincidences in fiction with a passion that borders
            on pathology, but they happen all the time in the real world. <sigh>