Kashimashi - english

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
      Kashimashi chapter 3 is up on tokyotosho. :)

      Ashley
    • Stephen Lyn
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
        I have read the Colorful Moon 8 Antholigy, but does
        anyone anywhere have any .zip s of any of the other
        stories form any other antholigy translated? I'd
        appriaciate it for any contribute, a link a .zip file,
        Thank you all ^^

        --Jessy+Jazmin <3

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2005
          Stephen Lyn wrote:

          >I have read the Colorful Moon 8 Antholigy, but does
          >anyone anywhere have any .zip s of any of the other
          >stories form any other antholigy translated? I'd
          >appriaciate it for any contribute, a link a .zip file,
          >Thank you all ^^

          Selene Scans and Starry Heaven have been working together on the Crystal
          Planet's Haruka and Michiru Sailor Moon doujinshi anthology. They've
          also scanlated a couple of individual Sailor Moon doujinshi that have
          yuri in them-- Narcisse Noir and Sky Fish, Sea Bird. All but Narcisse
          Noir are available for download at
          http://www.rosachinensis.net/ekn/scanlations/scanlations.html

          Erin
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
            wrote:

            > http://www.rosachinensis.net/ekn/scanlations/scanlations.html
            >
            > Erin

            We love Erin's endless supply of yuri scanlations. :-)

            Thanks for the link!

            (who might even love Erin if she didn't have an endless supply of yuri
            scanlations.)