Re: [CON] Looking for minions in all the right places (a little long, sorry)

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 8 4:11 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kat Ehas <kat0211@g...> wrote:
      > On 9/8/05, atheniag <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

      > Erica, is this University of ILLINOIS, by any chance?

      Yes that it - mea culpa. I'm really unforgivably bad with all those
      middle states. :-)

    • Kat Ehas
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 8 4:30 PM
        Speaking as a person who has run several events, it makes more sense
        if you contact them and let them know you're interested. Few cons have
        a central repository of info and most staffers (who are volunteers
        like yourself) don't think to keep neat records. It's fairly likely
        that anyone coming in to staffing this year won't know who staffed
        last year, or have any way to get in touch with you - even if they are
        the same head of staff as last year.

        Yes, and in fact I was looking at the website, and I told my girlfriend that I'm probably going to end up signing up to staff, and let them know what I've done in the past.  So I did realize that would be a good idea.  :)  I just need to remember to do it, and soon.  I want to be able to get in as close to the top of the list as possible.

        kat_chan
      • Kat Ehas
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 8 4:30 PM
          On 9/8/05, atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kat Ehas <kat0211@g...> wrote:
          > On 9/8/05, atheniag <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

          >  Erica, is this University of ILLINOIS, by any chance?

          Yes that it - mea culpa. I'm really unforgivably bad with all those
          middle states. :-)

          The M.A. in Geography have better be good for SOMETHING.  ;)

          Kat_chan