Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl anime

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
      While I was searching (a little desperately) for interesting anime, I
      decided to check out the official Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl website:
      http://www.kasimasi.com/index.html

      No date yet, but character info and goods, and the like.

      PS - you remember this one, right? The guy with no girlfriends turns
      into a girl and gets two. ;-)

      I reviewed it on Okazu, but Erin understands what's going on better
      than I do - her comments help, so read all the comments, too. :-)
      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2005/05/kashimashi-girl-meets-girl-volume-1.
      html