Aria anime to begin in October

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 2:53 PM
      So lame is this current season, that I am now scanning the 'net for
      news, however slight, of anything better.

      Lo and behold! Aria anime is to premier on October 5. Phew. It may not
      be high yuri, but its better than the crap on now - even sight unseen
      I can pretty much swear to that.

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 11:02 PM
        atheniag wrote:

        > So lame is this current season, that I am now scanning the 'net for
        > news, however slight, of anything better.
        >
        > Lo and behold! Aria anime is to premier on October 5. Phew. It may not
        > be high yuri, but its better than the crap on now - even sight unseen
        > I can pretty much swear to that.

        Aria AND Kashimashi going to be animes..?!

        *passes out from excitement*

        Ashley