[ANN] Manga event in Finland to include "Yuri Monogatari" contributor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      A large exhibition on Japanese art in Helsinki is being held at
      the Museum of Art. The exhibit includes a section on manga. The
      organisers decided to include a side section on Finnish artists
      drawing in the Japanese style, and one of the contributors to ALC
      Publishing's English-language yuri manga anthology "Yuri Monogatari"
      Kristina Kohli, was selected for the exhibition.

      Kristina was asked to come up with a new 4-page story, plus sketches
      to be framed for the exhibition itself. She says "I had considered
      entering a yuri story, unfortunately the organisers were apprehensive,
      so I had to do a neutral subject ...but one day... ;-)"

      http://www.taidemuseo.hel.fi/english/tennispalatsi/programme/manga.html

      Kristina has contributed stories to all of the "Yuri Monogatari"
      anthologies, and we're looking forward to her contribution for the
      next one.

      If anyone is able to get to the exhibit, please do let us know how it
      goes!