Re: [Yuricon] [Semi Off-Topic] Zlay in Mordor?

  • barahime@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
      Thanks so much for sharing, Erica-san! I'd seen that
      image before, but never had any idea where it was
      from; now it's time to start (maybe vainly ^^;)
      searching for a copy! And I had myself a good giggle
      when I paid attention to the text - it says
      Performance in Asia over that list of cities, doesn't
      it? This should give those Middle Earth
      fan-cartographers something interesting to work with
      o.o

      ~Nanchan

      PS: Not to steal your thunder, but I went ahead and
      uploaded the image I had, since the text is a tiiiiny
      bit clearer.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
        >From: "barahime@..." <barahime@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [Semi Off-Topic] Zlay in Mordor?
        >Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 07:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

        Woops - i meant to respond to this a while back and it slipped my mind.

        >Thanks so much for sharing, Erica-san! I'd seen that
        >image before, but never had any idea where it was
        >from; now it's time to start (maybe vainly ^^;)
        >searching for a copy!

        Entirely my pleasure. Really, the only reason I haven't scanned the whole
        thing in was that I don't want to bend or hurt my precious copy.

        And I had myself a good giggle
        >when I paid attention to the text - it says
        >Performance in Asia over that list of cities, doesn't
        >it? This should give those Middle Earth
        >fan-cartographers something interesting to work with
        >o.o

        I can't believe I missed seeing that all the times I've read the thing, too.
        :-)

        >~Nanchan
        >
        >PS: Not to steal your thunder, but I went ahead and
        >uploaded the image I had, since the text is a tiiiiny
        >bit clearer.

        NO, please! Steal as much thunder as you can! I'm not in this for me. I'm
        trying to share interesting and fun yuri things with people - and everyone
        is welcome to contribute. So thank you for the picture. :-)