Re: Ichigo Mashimaro yuri

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2005

      > So I'm going to stop arguing with myself and just admit that its
      got yuri. There. Okay? Sheesh.

      > LOL

      I've just finished Volume #1, and am not entirely unscathed. I admit
      I was rather apprehensive, because I didn't want to spoil the anime
      for myself, but having found the manga varies significantly, I may
      proceed with gusto. ^_^

      Talk about being thrown into the deep end! It's mentioned how the
      first few stories were written years before the rest, but seeing Nobue
      & Slam-Ko with each other's hair... yikes!

      It certainly explained Nobue's Drivers Licence in the anime, but I
      gotta say: May I assume it all came about with Slam-Ko getting her
      hair done like Nobue's (pigtails notwithstanding) due to the kiddy
      krush, and Nobue changed hers to Slam-Ko's short black just to screw
      with Slam-Ko's head? If so, that's just so cute. ^_^

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/ichigo-1-054.jpg

      NOBUE: "Miu is... dead..."

      MIU: *achoo~!*

      I swear that was the most hilarious issue yet. ^_^

      And hey, was it awkward for anyone else when they read the 'How IM got
      started' bit, and how it began with "Barasui, this magazine has a
      LOLICON ILLUSTRATION CORNER, you wanna submit something?"

      BARASUI: "My time has come!"

      I'm sorry, that's just... well, it's a mood-killing epilogue, that's
      all I can say. -_-

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen