Saving Face....It's coming! ;)

  • nekokuniko
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hello there! =^.^=

      I know I rarely post anymore but I thought this newsworthy, and a
      quick search of the forums makes it -seem- that this hasn't been
      posted.

      A while back a little asian-lesbian film came out called Saving Face,
      that Erica, myself, and a few others went to see at it's New York
      premier (Erica's review here
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon/message/17971)

      Well, the exciting news is I've just discovered that it's coming out
      on DVD in just a little over a month! Woohoo! Yay for Alice Wu =^.^=

      Here's the amazon link, go pre-order it now! It's an -excellent-
      lesbian love movie, happy ending, goofy mother, and all ;)

      /B000AQOHN0/ref=pd_sbs_tht_1/102-5502814-4185757?v=glance&s=dvd

      Kun/Kelli
      ----'-,-{@
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        nekokuniko wrote:

        > Hello there! =^.^=
        >
        > I know I rarely post anymore but I thought this newsworthy, and a
        > quick search of the forums makes it -seem- that this hasn't been
        > posted.
        >
        > A while back a little asian-lesbian film came out called Saving Face,
        > that Erica, myself, and a few others went to see at it's New York
        > premier (Erica's review here
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon/message/17971)
        >
        > Well, the exciting news is I've just discovered that it's coming out
        > on DVD in just a little over a month! Woohoo! Yay for Alice Wu =^.^=
        >
        > Here's the amazon link, go pre-order it now! It's an -excellent-
        > lesbian love movie, happy ending, goofy mother, and all ;)
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-
        > /B000AQOHN0/ref=pd_sbs_tht_1/102-5502814-4185757?v=glance&s=dvd
        >

        > Kun/Kelli

        Bless you my child! lol. Thanks for the update, Ill make sure to keep a
        look out for it. :D

        Ashley