Re: [Semi Off-Topic] Zlay in Mordor?

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005

      > I can do better than that - somewhere in my ever-growing screensaver
      > o'yuri, I'm pretty sure I have a scan of the entire cover, front and
      > back.

      Okay, its not the greatest scan, but I didn't have to ruin my precious
      for it. I've added the Zlay doujinshi the Files section. :-)

    • barahime@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2005
        Thanks so much for sharing, Erica-san! I'd seen that
        image before, but never had any idea where it was
        from; now it's time to start (maybe vainly ^^;)
        searching for a copy! And I had myself a good giggle
        when I paid attention to the text - it says
        Performance in Asia over that list of cities, doesn't
        it? This should give those Middle Earth
        fan-cartographers something interesting to work with
        o.o

        ~Nanchan

        PS: Not to steal your thunder, but I went ahead and
        uploaded the image I had, since the text is a tiiiiny
        bit clearer.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
          >From: "barahime@..." <barahime@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [Semi Off-Topic] Zlay in Mordor?
          >Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 07:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

          Woops - i meant to respond to this a while back and it slipped my mind.

          >Thanks so much for sharing, Erica-san! I'd seen that
          >image before, but never had any idea where it was
          >from; now it's time to start (maybe vainly ^^;)
          >searching for a copy!

          Entirely my pleasure. Really, the only reason I haven't scanned the whole
          thing in was that I don't want to bend or hurt my precious copy.

          And I had myself a good giggle
          >when I paid attention to the text - it says
          >Performance in Asia over that list of cities, doesn't
          >it? This should give those Middle Earth
          >fan-cartographers something interesting to work with
          >o.o

          I can't believe I missed seeing that all the times I've read the thing, too.
          :-)

          >~Nanchan
          >
          >PS: Not to steal your thunder, but I went ahead and
          >uploaded the image I had, since the text is a tiiiiny
          >bit clearer.

          NO, please! Steal as much thunder as you can! I'm not in this for me. I'm
          trying to share interesting and fun yuri things with people - and everyone
          is welcome to contribute. So thank you for the picture. :-)