Re: [Yuricon] I Went Shopping

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005
      >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] I Went Shopping
      >Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:36:05 -0400
      >
      >redadmiral66 wrote:
      >

      > > After
      > > various interesting - but sadly offtopic - adventures (the highlight
      > > of which was taking an escalator upstairs and finding myself trapped
      > > on an entire floorfull of lolicon hentai, with no discernible exit),
      > > I made it back home with bags of stuff and a couple of useful pieces
      > > of information.
      >

      >That part made me giggle... You got trapped in loli-land with no
      >discernable exist, and then you made it home with bags of stuff... lol
      >So the way it reads, you made it home with bags full of loli material!
      >:P O_o

      I remember the first time in Tokyo, I went to an upstairs room at Lashin
      Books, I think, which appeared to be filled with Laser Disks and Hentai. As
      I walked up the stairs I was feeling uneasy - that black cloud o'hentai
      feeling was oozing out of the door.

      I took two steps into the room, glanced around at the even-more-terrified
      than me looks of the sweaty guys in the room and baled. I was still
      jet-lagged and not in the mood to deal.

      So I totally sympathize, Steve!