New! "I Love Yuri" Courier Bags on the Yuricon Shop!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      The new "I Love Yuri" Courier Bag from Mythwear is now available on
      the Yuricon Shop for only $29.99!

      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html

      Mythwear has created a great new design to back a great message. :-)

      The basic Courier bag has been improved - threefold! The new Velcro
      flap opens to reveal eleven pockets in various sizes including one
      mesh zippered pocket. Business cards, PDA, IDs, fliers, etc. There are
      also two mesh outer pockets on either side of the bag - easy access tp
      ypur your mobile phone or your drink. Just slip it in and out with no
      fuss. Even better, there is a large outside pocket on the back and a
      large inner pocket spans the width of the bag, both secured with
      Velcro. A handy elastic pen-holder will keep you from losing pens
      inside your bag. Perfect for school or work, approximately 14.5 x 12 x
      3.5.

      These bags are in extremely limited quantity, and available only to
      the continental US. My apologies for the inconvenience, but shipping
      outside the continguous 48 is just too expensive for such a large
      item.

      You can get your "I Love Yuri" Courier bag on the Yuricon Shop Gifts
      page: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html - its the last entry on
      the page. Get one while they last and let everyone know that you Love
      Yuri!