Re: Geneon and Maria-sama ga Miteru

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26, 2005
      > They were very receptive.

      I for one can't wait until THE ROSE GIRLS (US name change pending) is
      released dubbed.

      Don't forget the Pencil boards. ^_^

      "Rei? For this picture, could you bend over a bit?"

      ... a bit more, honey.

      ... now stick it out a bit more.

      ... more.

      ... more, dammit! Guys are paying *money* for this!

      -_-

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 26, 2005
        >From: Regina Buenaobra <sr388x@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Geneon and Maria-sama ga Miteru
        >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:00:58 -0400
        >

        >It's totally worth it. I'd participate.
        >
        >The Geneon people that I dealt with at Otakon were very very nice.

        I agree. And it was cool to see you, as well. -)

        Note for Aat - yes, I'll let people know who to send letters to. Promise.

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 26, 2005
          Erica Friedman wrote:

          > >From: Regina Buenaobra <sr388x@...>
          > >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Geneon and Maria-sama ga Miteru
          > >Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:00:58 -0400
          > >

          > >It's totally worth it. I'd participate.
          > >
          > >The Geneon people that I dealt with at Otakon were very very nice.
          >
          > I agree. And it was cool to see you, as well. -)
          >
          > Note for Aat - yes, I'll let people know who to send letters to. Promise.

          I would like it better if they didnt change the name for us "to stupid
          to read anything but english" americans... Everyone that wants this on
          DVD in the US knows and loves it under its real title or Marimite... so
          having it called something like Lilian Catholic Girls School or
          something equally inane would just be odd.

          Ashley
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 26, 2005
            >From: Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Geneon and Maria-sama ga Miteru
            >Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:52:20 -0400

            >I would like it better if they didnt change the name for us "to stupid
            >to read anything but english" americans... Everyone that wants this on
            >DVD in the US knows and loves it under its real title or Marimite... so
            >having it called something like Lilian Catholic Girls School or
            >something equally inane would just be odd.

            When you write your letter, say that.

            I will be asking that, due to the complexity of the characters'
            relationships, that they leave the honorifics intact. It can't hurt to ask.