My Hime: The Director's Cut

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      Oh, dear. Animenation posted this on their news section.

      My Hime Director's Cut Episodes Announced
      Sunrise Studios has announced that Japanese My Hime DVD volume 9, scheduled for Japanese release on September 23rd, will include TV episodes 24-26 and "director's cut" versions of episodes 24-26 featuring 20 new "cuts" (short animation sequences").

      Source: Rakuga Kidou

      What to do?! The image on the website looks convincing enough. :)

      And now, here it is. Your moment of Zen.
      "If I like you, you can call me Sarge, but guess what? I don't like you! Do you understand?! Outstanding! Proceed on the double to the Hanger where you will stand guard duty! You will do a fine job! Do you understand!? You moron! You are not to question my orders! When I say jump you jump! When I say fight, you fight! And when I tell you to die for your country, than you will certainly die! Have I made myself clear!?"
      - Sgt. Dornin giving orders to the player. Sgt. Dornin turns out to be a woman who's voice is altered to sound like a man in the power suit she is wearing.