new Lililicious release - Loving Sisters (Koi Shimai) chapter 1, from Yuri Shimai 4

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
      "Loving Sisters" is the manga version of the serialized text story and
      drama CDs of the same name, also known as "Koi Shimai." After being
      shown around Tsunokamizaka Girls' Academy by Haruna, Chika decides to
      apply there in order to see her again. When she arrives there for her
      first day, will everything be as she expected?

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
      Also, we currently have a few positions to fill on staff; Please check
      our webpage for more information if you're interested. Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
        wrote:
        > "Loving Sisters" is the manga version of the serialized text story
        and
        > drama CDs of the same name, also known as "Koi Shimai."

        Whoo for the Drama CDs! I think my copy of the second CD is getting
        thin from listening to Romi Park seducing Chika, then Akiho.

        If anyone cares, I've uploaded the second half of the Koi Shimai
        fanfic on "Worldshaking" Fanfic. The first part is PG-13: http://www.
        worldshaking.net/kiss1.htm. The second half is http://www.
        worldshaking.net/kiss2.htm and is more like R rated.